An all Media, Member Only Show
April 2 - April 26
Thurs through Sunday, 12 to 5 pm
Celebrating that we live in a region where traces of the past are all around us -- walls, cellar holes, derelict barns or houses, faded signs, surprises from the attic and other evocative images.
Media: All Media
Show Dates: April 2 - 26, Thurs to Sun, 12- 5 pm
Opening Reception: Friday, April 3, from 5-7 pm
Show Fees: $10 for members for 3 pieces. Non-refundable
Drop Off Dates: Sunday & Monday, Mar 29-30 from 4 - 6 pm
Pick up Date (for non-accepted art): Thurs, Apr 1, 12 - 5 pm
Pick Up at Closing: Sun & Mon, Apr 26-27 from 4 - 6 pm
- Open to Members only - Artists can join at Art Drop Off, Single Membership is $35 per year
- Artists may submit up to 3 original pieces.
- All works must be for sale and YAA receives a 30% commission on all sales.
- Work must conform to YAA Hanging Guidelines. Click here.
- Artists submit artwork at their own risk. YAA is not able to accept responsibility for loss or damage.
Note: Volunteers are needed to gallery sit on Thursdays and Fridays. This can be done on Sign up Genius, which will show up on your email, or at time of intake. Without volunteers the gallery cannot open on Thursdays and Fridays.
- Show agreement and label forms can be found on the YAA website (Click on SHOWS then SHOW FORMS). Forms will also be available at the gallery but completing them in advance will save time during intake. Please visit the website for hanging guidelines.
- If you have any questions about this show, please contact Virgina Calvo at firstname.lastname@example.org