Dear friends and members of the York Art Association,
The YAA is an open association that welcomes all artists and art lovers, and encourages all to become involved in supporting our mission and outreach programs through participation and volunteerism.
You can join online, by mail, or in person. To submit a paper copy of your membership form, either download the form HERE or pick one up at the gallery and mail your form and payment made out to York Art Association, PO Box 74, York, ME 03909. Memberships are based on the YAA fiscal year from January 1st - December 31st (not on a rolling membership year).
Membership year runs January 1st - December 31st
- Ability to exhibit in all shows at the $10 member rate
- Ability to exhibit in members only shows
- Ability to join special interest groups or create a new one
- Opportunity to sell your work in the YAA gift shop - Juried process by the Gift Shop Committee
- Discounts on YAA classes and workshops and occasionally in the gift store
- Opportunity to exhibit outside YAA at local venues
- Inclusion of your bio in the YAA Artists Album displayed at the Gallery
- Listing in Member Directory of YAA website with image and link to your website
- Access to YAA gallery library
- Monthly emailed newsletter
All YAA Members receive timely E-blasts about upcoming exhibitions, education offerings, special events, and community-wide opportunities.