Exhibit Your Artwork Locally!!!
As one of our member benefits, the York Art Association has made arrangements for members to exhibit their art work in 5 different sites in York. The locations are: Town Hall – York Hospital – York Library –York Land Trust - Senior Center.
Please contact Tom Stevens at 207-363-8453 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to take advantage of this opportunity to expose your art to a wider audience.
Click here to see the 2013 schedule and requirements:
Participation requirements for YAA Outside Exhibits:
- MUST be a current YAA member with dues paid.
- ALL displayed pieces must be "For Sale"
- MUST fill out and attach an Outside Exhibit Artwork Tag to the front of each piece to identify that it is from the York Art Association.
- TALK to the contact at the Outside Exhibit building your art is in prior the month you start.
- The "outgoing" artist removes his/her work in the morning of the FIRST WEDNESDAY*.
- The "incoming" artist hangs their work in the afternoon of the FIRST WEDNESDAY*.
*The TOWN HALL is closed on Wednesdays, so the "outgoing" artist removes his/her work on Tuesday and the "Incoming" artist hangs their work on Thursday.
- EACH artist should exhibit an artist's statement or "bio" along with their work.
- All checks from sales of exhibited artwork, should be made payable to: "York Art Association" and then sent to the:
York Art Association
PO Box 74
York ME 03909-0074
The artist will then get reimbursed within 30 days; with 30% of the sale price going to YAA.
- The space provided for hanging our artwork is FREE, please RESPECT these establishments so we can continue to have this wonderful opportunity available to us!