YAA Outside Exhibit 2013 Schedule.doc Opportunities to exhibit in other locations other than the YAA
YAA Outside Exhibit 2013 Schedule.docOpen to all members
Exhibit Your Artwork Locally!!!
As one of our member benefits, the York Art Association has made arrangements for members to exhibit their art work in 5 different sites in York. The locations are: Town Hall – York Hospital – York Library –York Land Trust - Senior Center.
Please contact Tom Stevens at 207-363-8453 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to take advantage of this opportunity to expose your art to a wider audience.
Click here to see the 2013 schedule and requirements:
Participation requirements for YAA Outside Exhibits:
- MUST be a current YAA member with dues paid.
- ALL displayed pieces must be "For Sale"
- MUST fill out and attach an Outside Exhibit Artwork Tag to the front of each piece to identify that it is from the York Art Association.
- TALK to the contact at the Outside Exhibit building your art is in prior the month you start.
- The "outgoing" artist removes his/her work in the morning of the FIRST WEDNESDAY*.
- The "incoming" artist hangs their work in the afternoon of the FIRST WEDNESDAY*.
*The TOWN HALL is closed on Wednesdays, so the "outgoing" artist removes his/her work on Tuesday and the "Incoming" artist hangs their work on Thursday.
- EACH artist should exhibit an artist's statement or "bio" along with their work.
- All checks from sales of exhibited artwork, should be made payable to: "York Art Association" and then sent to the:
York Art Association
PO Box 74
York ME 03909-0074
The artist will then get reimbursed within 30 days; with 30% of the sale price going to YAA.
- The space provided for hanging our artwork is FREE, please RESPECT these establishments so we can continue to have this wonderful opportunity available to us!