Volunteers are the backbone of the organization and make it possible to be a part of the community at large. It is possible to volunteer by registering for any of the events or programs below. Please call us at 207-363-4049 with any questions.
Hosts are needed from Thursday - Sunday and time slots of 12 - 2:30 or 2:30 - 5:00. During the holidays the hours are extended for the Holiday art fair, and we are looking for hosts from 10-2 or 2:00-5 from December 7-January 7. We will provide training in late November and ask you to contact us at 207-363-4049 if you are interested in assisting with the hosting program.
In 2016, we are looking for specific volunteers to fill roles in leadership, building maintenance, administration, membership, teaching, marketing, events, fund raising, and more. We are now looking for a person who could do one of the following tasks on a regular basis:
1.Take out the garbage every Tuesday and bring the recycled bottles to the Clink.
2. Maintain the garden by weeding, cutting, mowing and general planting.
3. Prepare a weekly press release and send it out to our press contacts list.
4. Clean the gallery floors and corners once a month.
5. Bring fliers to specific locations for pr
6. Take pictures at an event once a month.
7. Make appetizers, and sweets for parties and social gatherings.
8. Call volunteers to see if they can come in to help once a week.
9. Greet people at an event and help set up the refreshments.
Fund Raising Opportunities
Marketing & Communications Opportunities
Programs & Events Opportunities
Building & Grounds Opportunities